One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sport or leisure activity that involves jumping into fast-flowing white water and being carried along at high speed while buoyed up by a float.‘more adventurous sports include white-water rafting, hydrospeed, and hang-gliding’
- ‘Alternatively if you have rafted before, you may wish to try hot-dogging or hydrospeeding instead.’
- ‘From breathtaking championship golf courses to canyoning and hydrospeeding there really is something for everyone.’
- ‘You can book and have guidance with white-water rafting, hydrospeeding as well as the aerial assault course.’
- ‘However, extreme sports, such as bungee jumping, hydrospeeding, rafting, paragliding and canyoning are becoming increasingly popular, especially with affluent urban thrill-seekers.’
- ‘For a number of hours each week the whitewater course will be closed to rafts, kayaks and other boats and can be used for hydrospeeding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.