One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A crystalline compound made by the reduction of benzoquinone.
- ‘A similar explanation might account for the failure to detect the genotoxicity of hydroquinone.’
- ‘The creams often contain dangerously high amounts of hydroquinone, a depigmenting chemical that can be harmful or fatal in large doses.’
- ‘Bleaching agents include hydroquinone, which is available in 2 to 4 percent creams and gels.’
- ‘This may be due to the reaction products that are formed when hydroquinone is present.’
- ‘Cosmetic improvement has been reported with laser therapy or topical treatment with tretinoin or hydroquinone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.