One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The United States and Canada each have between 1,500 and 2,000 acres of hydroponic greenhouse vegetable production.’
- ‘Inside they found hydroponic equipment, fertiliser, grow bags, a hose and a standing fan.’
- ‘Additionally, funds will be used to develop a network of hydroponic greenhouse growers.’
- ‘He was a tireless writer, for professional and lay audiences, and even published a guide to hydroponic gardening, one of his many hobbies.’
- ‘A fully stocked hydroponic greenhouse has been installed in the garden for their vegetable needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.