One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is because of their unique biological inertness, which is considered to result from hydrophilicity and chain mobility as well as lack of ionic charges.’
- ‘Physical chemical properties were polar requirement, hydrophilicity, molecular weight, and volume.’
- ‘This thickness is so far poorly controlled but is markedly affected by the cleanness and hydrophilicity of the support surface.’
- ‘The lack of activity of methylene blue when injected intravenously or intravesically may result from poor tumor localization because of its high hydrophilicity.’
- ‘To ensure a good fit with an application, the company can modify the adhesive to offer hydrophilicity and other properties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.