One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hydrometric analysis indicated that the soil contains approximately 25% clay.’
- ‘The Water Survey of Canada, through the hydrometric database, provides streamflow and water level data that are used in the present study.’
- ‘Its hydrometric division has excellent water level records at its disposal.’
- ‘Confirmation of the drainage system's responses to the climatic warming signal awaits further investigation when longer records from a denser hydrometric network become available.’
- ‘Among 219 hydrometric stations which monitor rainfall in the province, 65 reported a rainfall of over 50 mm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.