One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among 219 hydrometric stations which monitor rainfall in the province, 65 reported a rainfall of over 50 mm.’
- ‘The hydrometric analysis indicated that the soil contains approximately 25% clay.’
- ‘Confirmation of the drainage system's responses to the climatic warming signal awaits further investigation when longer records from a denser hydrometric network become available.’
- ‘Its hydrometric division has excellent water level records at its disposal.’
- ‘The Water Survey of Canada, through the hydrometric database, provides streamflow and water level data that are used in the present study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.