One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have already noted two instances above where it breaks down and the strict hydromagnetic limit is not valid.’
- ‘In another set of models, called hydromagnetic models, a velocity field, is derived by appropriately coupling the dynamo equations.’
- ‘The present hydromagnetic structure produces a plurality of regions of maximum magnetic intensity coincident with annular constrictions in a conduit through which the fluid flows.’
- ‘This work carries out the modelling and simulation for the behavior of hydromagnetic condensate flow along a wavy disk.’
- ‘He considered the initiation of an earth-magnetic field experiment to detect hydromagnetic waves in the upper ionosphere and exosphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.