One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A substance produced by hydrolysis.
- ‘For optimal recovery, take collagen hydrolysates with glucosamine and/or chondroitin sulfate, building blocks that form the noncollagen components of joint cartilage.’
- ‘Indeed, the addition of a protein hydrolysate to the milk allows their growth.’
- ‘They must be given formulas, which are free of all sources of lactose such as ones that are a meat base, soybean, or amino acid hydrolysate.’
- ‘The result is more successful muscle building with hydrolysates, so look for them when you buy protein supplements.’
- ‘Collagen hydrolysate is a protein that helps regenerate and synthesize the cartilage in humans and animals, and supplements come from pigs, cows, oxen, chickens or sheep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.