One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stratified or buried deposits in hydrologically abandoned or arrested cave passages are usually anthropogenically or biologically derived.’
- ‘The lake remains relatively isolated both physically and hydrologically by the surrounding steep mountain peaks.’
- ‘Seeps are also present on the continents and in some cases submarine seeps are hydrologically connected to the terrestrial groundwater systems.’
- ‘This was where I wanted to go explore, hydrologically speaking of course.’
- ‘As the basins are hydrologically closed, the lake level varies rapidly in response to changes in moisture, whether seasonally or over much longer periods of time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.