One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As the basins are hydrologically closed, the lake level varies rapidly in response to changes in moisture, whether seasonally or over much longer periods of time.’
- ‘Seeps are also present on the continents and in some cases submarine seeps are hydrologically connected to the terrestrial groundwater systems.’
- ‘Stratified or buried deposits in hydrologically abandoned or arrested cave passages are usually anthropogenically or biologically derived.’
- ‘The lake remains relatively isolated both physically and hydrologically by the surrounding steep mountain peaks.’
- ‘This was where I wanted to go explore, hydrologically speaking of course.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.