One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The timing and extent of any changes in salt-affected areas will depend on the net changes in the hydrological cycle in each catchment area.’
- ‘Changes in the ecological structure of the lowland areas, caused by increased and inconsistent hydrological fluctuations, have been reported by community hunters and trappers.’
- ‘The hydrological characteristics of the lake are important for how meteorological conditions in winter affect biological processes.’
- ‘These floodplains offer important ecological, hydrological and recreational functions and values.’
- ‘At a catchment level, the hydrological dimension is defined as a water cycle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.