One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These floodplains offer important ecological, hydrological and recreational functions and values.’
- ‘The timing and extent of any changes in salt-affected areas will depend on the net changes in the hydrological cycle in each catchment area.’
- ‘At a catchment level, the hydrological dimension is defined as a water cycle.’
- ‘Changes in the ecological structure of the lowland areas, caused by increased and inconsistent hydrological fluctuations, have been reported by community hunters and trappers.’
- ‘The hydrological characteristics of the lake are important for how meteorological conditions in winter affect biological processes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.