One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hydrological characteristics of the lake are important for how meteorological conditions in winter affect biological processes.’
- ‘Changes in the ecological structure of the lowland areas, caused by increased and inconsistent hydrological fluctuations, have been reported by community hunters and trappers.’
- ‘These floodplains offer important ecological, hydrological and recreational functions and values.’
- ‘At a catchment level, the hydrological dimension is defined as a water cycle.’
- ‘The timing and extent of any changes in salt-affected areas will depend on the net changes in the hydrological cycle in each catchment area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.