One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These results suggest that both hydrologic cycle and upland development are important in limiting the local distribution of this species.’
- ‘In immature basins, the predominant hydrologic drive is compaction.’
- ‘Sedimentation and hydrologic alteration, common symptoms of urban watersheds, are likely filling in or flushing higher quality substrata.’
- ‘It's used frequently by those who need to organize, analyze and process hydrologic information on a continental scale.’
- ‘‘We're seeing that snow melt is re-charging the hydrologic systems in the mountains, pushing old groundwater from subsurface reservoirs into rivers and streams,’ Williams said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.