One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sedimentation and hydrologic alteration, common symptoms of urban watersheds, are likely filling in or flushing higher quality substrata.’
- ‘In immature basins, the predominant hydrologic drive is compaction.’
- ‘These results suggest that both hydrologic cycle and upland development are important in limiting the local distribution of this species.’
- ‘‘We're seeing that snow melt is re-charging the hydrologic systems in the mountains, pushing old groundwater from subsurface reservoirs into rivers and streams,’ Williams said.’
- ‘It's used frequently by those who need to organize, analyze and process hydrologic information on a continental scale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.