One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Candidates also learn basic maritime operations, conduct hydro-graphic surveys and prepare hydrographic charts.’
- ‘The ship carries two small hydrographic survey launches, equipped with high-frequency sonar to operate in depths of 10 to 260 feet.’
- ‘The extra money, if approved, will pay for stepped up hydrographic surveys of the nation's 40 ‘most critical’ ports and harbors and to convert all charting data into digital format.’
- ‘This passage also makes clear that the global validity of natural powers produces precisely the differences and variations allowing genuine forms in every climatic or hydrographic zone.’
- ‘Many now see the benefits that professional societies can provide in this regard - and hydrographic societies in particular, as the common link to all maritime activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.