One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The further delay is caused by the Agency requiring time to peruse the report on the site submitted recently by a hydrogeologist.’
- ‘The direction of groundwater flow beneath the site can be determined by a hydrogeologist.’
- ‘But hydrogeologists say that it will be a long while before the actual effects begin to show.’
- ‘Yet, at the same time, hydrogeologists are forecasting a continuation of steady rises in watertables in this region.’
- ‘Mining geologists, petroleum geologists, and hydrogeologists are highly qualified specialists; degrees in mining geology have been given for about 150 years at various universities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.