One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Similarly, from a hydrogeological point of view, rapid convection of meteoric waters is known from intermontane rift basins.’
- ‘These hydrogeological conditions are controlled by relative land and sea level, erosion and deposition, the cold climate processes of permafrost and glaciation, and rock stress changes.’
- ‘Changes to the hydrogeological processes in dryland catchments, triggered by land clearing, often take many decades to reach a new equilibrium.’
- ‘Without geological and hydrogeological parameters for a specific site this can only be evaluated in general terms.’
- ‘The investigation programme collected a large amount of lithological, hydrogeological and hydrochemical data from 18 boreholes up to 2000 m deep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.