One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The investigation programme collected a large amount of lithological, hydrogeological and hydrochemical data from 18 boreholes up to 2000 m deep.’
- ‘Similarly, from a hydrogeological point of view, rapid convection of meteoric waters is known from intermontane rift basins.’
- ‘Changes to the hydrogeological processes in dryland catchments, triggered by land clearing, often take many decades to reach a new equilibrium.’
- ‘Without geological and hydrogeological parameters for a specific site this can only be evaluated in general terms.’
- ‘These hydrogeological conditions are controlled by relative land and sea level, erosion and deposition, the cold climate processes of permafrost and glaciation, and rock stress changes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.