One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Based on new results, the role played by hydrogenous species in the generation is explored.’
- ‘The small structural differences suggest different relative stabilities for the hydrogenous and deuterated salts, which may be sufficient to stabilize the hydrogenous salt in the anomalous structural form.’
- ‘In the U.S., we import almost everything under the sun, and many of those imports are hydrogenous.’
- ‘Both instruments sense the presence of hydrogenous materials by measuring variations in the thermal and epithermal neutron fluxes.’
- ‘These materials are made of a low density solid hydrogenous material which binds a powder of medium density materials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.