One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both instruments sense the presence of hydrogenous materials by measuring variations in the thermal and epithermal neutron fluxes.’
- ‘Based on new results, the role played by hydrogenous species in the generation is explored.’
- ‘These materials are made of a low density solid hydrogenous material which binds a powder of medium density materials.’
- ‘The small structural differences suggest different relative stabilities for the hydrogenous and deuterated salts, which may be sufficient to stabilize the hydrogenous salt in the anomalous structural form.’
- ‘In the U.S., we import almost everything under the sun, and many of those imports are hydrogenous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.