One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A colourless viscous unstable liquid with strong oxidizing properties, used in some disinfectants and bleaches.
- ‘This can be carried out using chemical oxidation agents such as hydrogen peroxide, ozone, or potassium dichromate.’
- ‘Superoxides react with water to produce molecular oxygen and hydrogen peroxide.’
- ‘Without catalysis, hydrogen peroxide decomposes slowly over time to form water and oxygen gas.’
- ‘Typically, hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizing and reducing agent.’
- ‘That doesn't produce enough hydrogen peroxide to oxidize all organic matter in the soil.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.