One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1847-49 he collaborated with Stokes on hydrodynamical studies, which Thomson applied to electrical and atomic theory.’
- ‘In the middle 30's, Johnny was fascinated by the problem of hydrodynamical turbulence.’
- ‘His work certainly was not confined to the mathematics of weather forecasting for he continued to study the hydrodynamical work started by his father.’
- ‘Her work focuses on the hydrodynamical and orbital motions of a group of astronomical objects.’
- ‘The detailed problem of how galaxies form is also unsolved because of the complex hydrodynamical and radiative processes involved with the motion of gas and the formation of stars.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.