One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Damping and correcting forces may be hydrostatic or hydrodynamic.’
- ‘Meanwhile, hydrodynamic lubrication in plain bearings and piston rings can be analysed in seconds.’
- ‘Earlier books described it as a hydrodynamic system or a steam engine.’
- ‘You need to refine your stroke length and pace to maximize your hydrodynamic efficiency.’
- ‘Previous work consistently showed that the applied hydrodynamic stress should reach a critical value for the cells to detach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.