One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A compound of a particular organic base with hydrochloric acid.with modifier ‘cocaine hydrochloride’
- ‘Cocaine hydrochloride can be chemically altered to remove other substances.’
- ‘Cocaine hydrochloride is water soluble and may be used intranasally or by intravenous injection.’
- ‘Unfortunately, most of the drugs entering the US come in as hydrochlorides.’
- ‘Diamorphine hydrochloride is highly soluble in water, facilitating its preparation at a high concentration.’
- ‘Sibutramine hydrochloride is metabolized in the liver, reaching full concentrations in the blood stream within 3-4 hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.