One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thomas saw the hydrocephalic child and adopted him.’
- ‘It was developed to provide a greater degree of control in the use of hydrocephalic shunting, a technique for draining the excess fluid from the brain.’
- ‘There is little here for even adults to mock, apart from the fact that in spite of being clearly underage (with that button nose and hydrocephalic cranium), she runs off with the prince at the end.’
- ‘The fact that a large proportion of those babies aborted using this method are hydrocephalic, with brains too small to thrive and heads too big to pass the pubic bone, is secondary.’
- ‘The test would not have revealed the fetus' hydrocephalic disorder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.