One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bananas not only make great skin hydrators, they also can improve the health and natural elasticity of your hair.’
- ‘Always overloading, he had brought a case of extra ammo for every gun and bow, rations to last three days, the hydrator, a backup tent, and his signaling equipment for Keahi.’
- ‘To help your eyelashes stay strong, apply mascaras that condition and strengthen the lash hair with special hydrators like panthenol and keratin.’
- ‘After bathing, slather on an oil-based hydrator (while skin is still damp) to help lock in moisture.’
- ‘A no-nonsense hydrator that carries nothing but water - and maybe a jacket stuffed in the external bungee cord.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.