One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To achieve this aim, the hydratable mineral materials are mixed with the filler or filler mixture in a first step.’
- ‘In some worst case scenarios, failure to remove hydratable clay from the wellbore can lead to gumbo attacks, packing off, lost circulation and stuck pipe.’
- ‘Moisture retention coupled with the presence of hydratable oxides could result in volumetric instability.’
- ‘The solution absorbed by the hydratable layer cannot be discharged by mechanical means.’
- ‘Water retained by the clays increased with both hydratable surface area and layer charge of the clays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.