One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moisture retention coupled with the presence of hydratable oxides could result in volumetric instability.’
- ‘The solution absorbed by the hydratable layer cannot be discharged by mechanical means.’
- ‘In some worst case scenarios, failure to remove hydratable clay from the wellbore can lead to gumbo attacks, packing off, lost circulation and stuck pipe.’
- ‘Water retained by the clays increased with both hydratable surface area and layer charge of the clays.’
- ‘To achieve this aim, the hydratable mineral materials are mixed with the filler or filler mixture in a first step.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.