One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most microorganisms are willing hybridizers and mutators, easily adapting to changing circumstances.’
- ‘It wasn't until early in this century that American hybridizers found the key that unlocked the full potential of this favorite cut and garden flower.’
- ‘Eventually Dutch hybridizers (specialists who breed flowers with specific characteristics) managed to duplicate the exotic mosaic patterns in healthy plants.’
- ‘Since the early 1600s, Dutch tulip hybridizers have attempted to breed a pure black tulip.’
- ‘Professional rose hybridizers and commercial rose growers name roses based on their personal preference, to honor a celebrity or to describe the characteristics or best features of the rose.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.