One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The memory of the Huss movement had not completely died out in Poland, and the similarity of Luther's teachings with Hussitism made them popular.’
- ‘The cult of worshiping the saints in the Catholic Church was interrupted by Hussitism and its revival.’
- ‘It may be argued that Hussitism failed to spread due to the death of its leading exponent.’
- ‘The city became the cradle of the radical line of Hussitism after the year 1420.’
- ‘But certainly after years of warlike and spiritual struggling with powers of the counterreformation, Hussitism weakened inside and out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.