One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Juggling fatherhood and husbandhood with editing and writing doubtless keeps you on your toes.’
- ‘This is difficult to imagine, because his regular column writings on the delights of husbandhood and parenthood paint a picture of an enchanted, if idiosyncratic, domestic existence.’
- ‘Any homosexual man who can persuade a woman to take him as her husband can avail himself of all the rights of husbandhood under the law.’
- ‘He was starting a new career and needed to focus his time and energy on the responsibilities of husbandhood and the demands of his chosen vocation.’
- ‘But the contradictions inherent in trying to marry the rightful duties and responsibilities of husbandhood, for one, to the reality of a world in the grip of a form of mass insanity was tearing me apart.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.