One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Full of compassion, they are never a source of fear or hurtfulness.’
- ‘None of that matches the hurtfulness, however, of the effort to marginalize gays and lesbians through their children.’
- ‘It can be a lesson on the hurtfulness of put-downs, followed by discussions on ways to communicate ‘put-ups.’’
- ‘It is as if finally our battles in all their hurtfulness and seriousness are being shown.’
- ‘He was sharply aware of the pain of humiliation and dependency, the hatefulness and hurtfulness of paternalistic rule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.