One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Topographically, it consists of uneven, hummocky terrain interspersed with small, shallow pools of highly acidic bog water.’
- ‘Most sandstones arc characterized by erosional bases, hummocky cross-stratification and intensely burrowed tops.’
- ‘Bears generally hunt along pressure ridges, in hummocky ice, and at the edges of rough ice areas.’
- ‘They do not return to the vast hummocky moorlands until late May or even early June.’
- ‘In hummocky terrain, the wire is presently suspended above the soil surface over hollows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.