One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Peter understands as well as anyone that success in an organization needn't ever come at the sacrifice of humaneness,’ he says.’
- ‘It infuses a spike of excellence, emotional development, humaneness and self discipline.’
- ‘One basic principle of the law of armed conflicts is the principle of humaneness in war whereby the use of unjustified military force is prohibited.’
- ‘More than any other famous person, she captured the hearts of people with her simplicity and humaneness.’
- ‘I am not questioning the humaneness or cruelty of any particular practice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.