One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Brian wanted each note to sound ‘as if it was disappearing into the hugeness of the universe’, and - staggeringly enough - that's exactly how it feels.’
- ‘The view of the unbroken forest canopy stretching away to the horizon defies description; it is a vision of a world untroubled by time, a revelation of the hugeness and wholeness of nature.’
- ‘He yearned for the hugeness and simplicity of the far north.’
- ‘First of all, does she fully comprehend the hugeness of what she has achieved?’
- ‘A high profile function is directly proportionate to the hugeness of the lamp in this part of the State.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.