One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The light is diffuse and hueless, like the light on paper inside a pewter bowl.’
- ‘Coral trees were striped of their ‘leaves’ and the sand was very gray and hueless.’
- ‘The room belongs to two women with dark, cap-like hair who dress in black and walk among their furnishings like ravens in a hueless meadow.’
- ‘The liquid cell accordingly is hueless to the observer, even in the turned-on condition.’
- ‘In the center are the hueless black, white and grays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.