One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
What number.‘how many books did you sell?’
- ‘On Unix systems, there is a limit set in the kernel on how many open file descriptors are allowed on the system.’
- ‘We would like to know how many calls does it take to evaluate the n th Fibonacci number if we follow the given recurrence.’
- ‘Among other things, it can be used to find how many days old you are and the weekday you were born.’
- ‘It's the strength and size of a drink that determines how many units it has.’
- ‘How many people have your name?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.