One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Just because I'm houseless doesn't mean I'm selfish.’
- ‘How does it differ for those in the developing world or those in the industrialized world - for those who are refugees or those who are houseless?’
- ‘In the guise of providing shelter to siteless or houseless persons, the owners of immovable properties are made landless and also jobless.’
- ‘When they first glimpsed Carmel, it reminded them of the Cornish coast (back then the area was treeless, still largely houseless, and windswept).’
- ‘I get on a train, and am disgorged on a dark, houseless Merrylee Road.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.