One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Speculation has grown around other firms in the building products sector - and a handful of housebuilders.’
- ‘His father was a small Essex housebuilder and, at 16, Ronnie started building garden sheds at the family home in Halstead.’
- ‘The housebuilder has submitted proposals to convert the building into seven refurbished apartments with a further 24 new build apartments on the site, retaining the cinema's original facade.’
- ‘It is expected to announce tomorrow it has strengthened its position in the English housebuilding market with the purchase of another north of England housebuilder for around #30 million.’
- ‘It is a boom fuelled by constraints on planning consents for housebuilders plus relatively low interest rates for mortgage borrowers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.