One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A high-performance hatchback car.‘this is a seriously powerful hot-hatch’
- ‘Not to mention the fun in blowing away the latest hot hatch with your 1940s rod!’
- ‘This ne plus ultra of hot hatches is 30 years old.’
- ‘The delicious thing about hot hatches is their covert nature.’
- ‘They've also filtered out passing influences like the neon-lit underside of souped-up, hot hatches belonging to boy racers.’
- ‘Everyone has his or her own idea of what a classic hot hatch should be like.’
- ‘The glory days of the hot hatch are surely gone now.’
- ‘Have a look at Renault's new, even faster, stealth-like hot hatch.’
- ‘He calls it the spiritual successor to the Honda Civic Si hot hatch.’
- ‘The demise of the hot hatch has been greatly exaggerated.’
- ‘The GTD provides the excitement of a hot hatch plus the frugality of a dieseln.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.