One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See hot gospel
- ‘He also killed as an evangelical hot gospeller, praying to the Lord to ‘share the booty.’’
- ‘The pioneer of American religious broadcasting was not a Protestant hot gospeller, but a devout Catholic Archbishop.’
- ‘This one-time parish minister on Skye has become a kind of anti-Calvinist secular hot gospeller, proclaiming a message of ‘original goodness, not original sin’.’
- ‘This is the style of hot gospellers preaching to the convinced but can convince none other.’
- ‘They even appear to outnumber the enthusiastic hot gospellers and, being an expert baiter of evangelists, I notice such things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.