One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See hot gospel
- ‘He also killed as an evangelical hot gospeller, praying to the Lord to ‘share the booty.’’
- ‘The pioneer of American religious broadcasting was not a Protestant hot gospeller, but a devout Catholic Archbishop.’
- ‘They even appear to outnumber the enthusiastic hot gospellers and, being an expert baiter of evangelists, I notice such things.’
- ‘This one-time parish minister on Skye has become a kind of anti-Calvinist secular hot gospeller, proclaiming a message of ‘original goodness, not original sin’.’
- ‘This is the style of hot gospellers preaching to the convinced but can convince none other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.