One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The system can support up to 16 hot-swappable Serial ATA and SCSI hard disk drives.’
- ‘For example, the hot-swappable disk improves MTTR but is internally far more complex than a non-swappable disk.’
- ‘Four standard hot-swappable Ultra 320 SCSI drive bays are available for more than 570GB of internal storage.’
- ‘From a gaming standpoint, the most important change is that the QD sports a hot-swappable multimedia slot.’
- ‘Either way, the HDD inside is specified to be bootable and hot-swappable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.