One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A nurse who works in a hospital.‘duties are being shared by a large team of hospital nurses’
- ‘Despite being a hospital nurse, she was frightened and anxious about what lay ahead.’
- ‘He lived with his mother, a hospital nurse, in a well-kept, four-storey apartment building about 10 minutes from school.’
- ‘Three people were injured in the latest incident, a hospital nurse said.’
- ‘According to unconfirmed reports, she just asked the hospital nurse for a fresh box of Kleenex.’
- ‘More than 300 public hospital nurses unanimously voted this week to reject a pay offer from their state government.’
- ‘The rate of overexertion injuries among hospital nurses is almost double that of workers in private industry.’
- ‘We have been more than patient, waiting some 18 months for parity with hospital nurses.’
- ‘He was told by hospital nurses that he had been given an overdose of antibiotics.’
- ‘A heroin addict accused of killing his girlfriend claimed he didn't know what he was saying when he allegedly confessed to a hospital nurse.’
- ‘Much of what hospital nurses have been trying to demonstrate lately is that changes occurring in hospitals are detrimental to patient care.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.