One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the art or practice of garden cultivation and management.‘horticultural crops’‘the horticultural industry’
- ‘The horticultural exporters will have to test for up to three chemicals on fruit and vegetable products being exported.’
- ‘This is an excellent fertilizer material in high value horticultural crops, but would probably be too expensive for field crops.’
- ‘Organically grown flowers and horticultural produce will have an entire section to themselves at the flower show.’
- ‘Tonnes of horticultural produce are wasted every year because of lack of basic transport and storage infrastructure.’
- ‘One of the leading horticultural exporters has changed the pricing structure for the purchasing of vegetables meant for export.’
- ‘The horticultural industry is made up primarily of small companies.’
- ‘Proud gardeners are opening the gates to their horticultural haven to raise funds for the orchestra.’
- ‘His father planned to open a horticultural nursery.’
- ‘The vast majority of horticultural growers are against the proposed merger.’
- ‘Horticultural growers should look beyond the retail market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.