One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the art or practice of garden cultivation and management.‘horticultural crops’‘the horticultural industry’
- ‘The vast majority of horticultural growers are against the proposed merger.’
- ‘The horticultural industry is made up primarily of small companies.’
- ‘Horticultural growers should look beyond the retail market.’
- ‘This is an excellent fertilizer material in high value horticultural crops, but would probably be too expensive for field crops.’
- ‘Organically grown flowers and horticultural produce will have an entire section to themselves at the flower show.’
- ‘One of the leading horticultural exporters has changed the pricing structure for the purchasing of vegetables meant for export.’
- ‘His father planned to open a horticultural nursery.’
- ‘Proud gardeners are opening the gates to their horticultural haven to raise funds for the orchestra.’
- ‘Tonnes of horticultural produce are wasted every year because of lack of basic transport and storage infrastructure.’
- ‘The horticultural exporters will have to test for up to three chemicals on fruit and vegetable products being exported.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.