One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mechanically rotating arm or cage to which horses are tied in order to exercise.
- ‘Priced at a staggering £3,250,000, Stoneham Park House near Stoneham Golf Course, is an eight-bedroom home that even has its own state-of-the-art horse walker for training horses.’
- ‘After we put in a horse walker and a sand gallop, I remember him saying, ‘This place is really taking shape now.’’
- ‘Orchards in the valley provide a mixed palette of green, with scattered stables, corrals, aging fruit stands and, now and then, a twist of winding dusty road, a horse walker, and a windmill or two.’
- ‘Eddie Hales would have been the prefect buyer for his country cottage, with a 5 ½ -acre facility, 42 boxes, an automatic horse walker and all-weather gallops.’
- ‘The main yard has 30 boxes, some hay sheds and a 10-unit automatic horse walker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.