One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An event involving competitions and displays in various equestrian sports such as showjumping and dressage.‘he came fifth at the Wembley Royal International Horse Show’
- ‘His grandfather presented the Aga Khan trophy, which is competed for annually at the horse show.’
- ‘Breeders from West Cork are poised to bid for further honours at the horse show.’
- ‘She fills her trash cans with used horse bedding left from last summer's horse shows.’
- ‘Watch for our own Dawson City Klondike Classic Open Horse Show, which will take place this year on August 23 and 24.’
- ‘At the end of the summer, she had won two horse shows.’
- ‘We have equipment shows, horse shows, dairy shows, beef shows.’
- ‘She won her 7th supreme hunter championship at a sun-baked horse show yesterday.’
- ‘The championships were announced at the Dublin Horse Show yesterday.’
- ‘He said the new facilities would secure the future of the horse show by increasing the funding available to the society.’
- ‘The show has been voted Horse Show of the Year five years in a row.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.