One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The sport or activity of riding horses.‘she goes horse riding and plays golf when she can’‘horse riding is very popular and there are riding centres everywhere that give lessons’
- ‘She and a friend used to go horseback riding every weekend.’
- ‘A private path behind the trees inspires walking and horseback riding.’
- ‘Horse riding through the foothills of the Drakensberg is an experience not to be missed.’
- ‘Visitors can enjoy the daily regatta, get down to some deep-sea fishing, play a game of golf and go horse riding.’
- ‘While most guests focus on horseback riding, many make time to hike, mountain bike, and view wildlife.’
- ‘James is interested in water sports and big-game fishing, while Ailish loves horse riding.’
- ‘He had little time left for his family and certainly not for enjoying his hobby of horse riding.’
- ‘The favorite spectator sports are soccer and games involving horseback riding.’
- ‘The best way to appreciate this beauty is through camping and horse riding.’
- ‘Nearly every dude ranch includes unlimited horseback riding in their pricing, with as many as three opportunities to go on organized rides per day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.