One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her look of horrification snapped me back to reality.’
- ‘She took one more step and to her most utter horrification, lost her footing against the back of something and promptly fell forward, shrieking as she collided with what felt like another body.’
- ‘Her look was one of pure disgust and horrification.’
- ‘She stared at him in utter horrification, ‘You violated me!’’
- ‘Much to Corrina's horrification, when she did realize what he had done, rather than push him away, she kissed him back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.