One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I treat a lot of women who are going through the perimenopause and menopause, and often their complaint is that even if hormonally they're feeling OK, there's a loss of libido.’
- ‘It's been a very difficult day for me, I feel so hormonally challenged, I can barely concentrate.’
- ‘Unlike salmon, most trout are the offspring of ‘broodstock’ treated hormonally so they give birth only to females, because these mature later and are better to eat.’
- ‘It's a hormonally charged atmosphere out there.’
- ‘Incredibly, this shocking misdemeanour endeared him to thousands of hormonally charged schoolgirls, and made him a pin-up in offices around the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.