One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For there to be a dodgy track amongst these 32 would be as imaginable as Abba releasing a CD of hookless ditties.’
- ‘The warm summer sun shone down on Abby as she cast her line into the bay, and settled into a gentle casting rhythm that drove fish wild to jump at her hookless fly.’
- ‘Otherwise, his lumbering and largely hookless songs will leave few of those ladies begging for more.’
- ‘She was sober, and had quite forgotten the fish that were still occasionally tugging at her hookless fly.’
- ‘Otherwise all of us would be using hookless flies and not one angler in 10,000 does.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.