One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
There is equality in the contest.‘they are meeting in the final for the fifth time with honours even’
- ‘Overall, though, honours are even: seven wins each.’
- ‘The honours are even, with India winning twice, Pakistan winning twice, and one match ending in a draw.’
- ‘Brighton have made 11 previous league visits and honours are even with five wins to each club and one draw.’
- ‘A close game is expected as honours are even between Munster and Castres from their two meetings in the group stage of this year's competition.’
- ‘However, Anand struck back immediately in game two, and at the end of the first day the honours are even at 1-1.’
- ‘In total Northampton have made 19 League trips to York and honours are even with seven wins to each club and five draws.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.