One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A suite of rooms in a hotel for the use of a newly married couple.‘luxurious honeymoon suites with views across the estuary’
- ‘They'll take care of everything, from the catering to the honeymoon suite, from the vicar or registrar to the flowers.’
- ‘She can take up to 10 passengers in a variety of different-sized cabins, including a spacious honeymoon suite.’
- ‘Even 321, their honeymoon suite's room number, seems to be a countdown to doom.’
- ‘I remember his tossing a note of mine on the breakfast table of our honeymoon suite.’
- ‘We will enter the kingdom through the door marked 'honeymoon suite'.’
- ‘Beautiful hotel complexes with honeymoon suites ideal for newly married couples are built all over the island.’
- ‘I headed upstairs to the honeymoon suite to get my hair and make-up done.’
- ‘The secluded retreat features intimate thatched villas with private plunge pools and a breathtaking honeymoon suite.’
- ‘The newly-weds spent the night in a honeymoon suite above the pub.’
- ‘Our newly built honeymoon suite is isolated, offering complete privacy from its spacious terrace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.