One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A honeycomb of the wild Australian stingless bee.‘we ate wild fruit, honey bags, and freshwater turtle eggs’
- ‘Fish and fowl get hard to catch and honey-bags are scarce.’
- ‘The 'nebulous yellow shapes' are the honey bags, and the red is the earth.’
- ‘The men can depend upon women for the delicacies of life, tasty grubs and honey-bags, when their hunting powers decline.’
- ‘They imitate the actions of mischievous spirits, in the form of human beings, searching for honey bags.’
- ‘We watched the boys hunting for and cutting these honey-bags out of the trees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.