One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for allograft
- ‘There are widely known homotransplants for layer-by-layer keratoplasty in the form of fresh and preserved cornea.’
- ‘Despite this expectation, almost all renal homotransplants had failed when, in the spring of 1963, Goodwin and Martin compiled the known renal transplants from various centers throughout the world.’
- ‘In the area of surgery, corneal transplants were the first successful homotransplants.’
- ‘In Italy, Paride Stefanini performed the first homotransplant on April 30th, 1966 in Rome, from a living donor.’
- ‘The first twin transplant was done here in 1957, and the current homotransplant program was begun in 1962.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.