One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We began by optimising the strength of the transmission as well as that of other minor components with a view to enhancing the car's reliability, and that necessitated the homologation of certain new parts.’
- ‘The new firm's services will include prototyping, production analysis, performance testing and vehicle homologation for particular markets.’
- ‘‘The car is ready for homologation,’ he said, declining to name those who have expressed their interest in owning the car.’
- ‘In the US, hang glider pilots have to pay hundreds of times more for a world record homologation than any other pilots in the world have to pay.’
- ‘The hard work in achieving homologation is over - now our hard work of racing begins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.