One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sundberg interpreted many aspects of trilobite evolution in terms of homeotic change.’
- ‘Thus major changes in body plan are possible over very short time intervals when homeotic, regulatory genes are involved.’
- ‘Several genes involved in the regulation of chromatin structure were identified as regulators of homeotic gene complexes.’
- ‘For example, it is becoming clear that co-option has played a critical role in evolution and the homeotic genes are not exempt in this regard.’
- ‘The evolution of homeotic mutants, according to Simpson, still depended on selection acting on populations of individuals.’
- ‘These genes encode proteins that are involved in regulating the expression of homeotic genes by changing chromatin structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.