One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or using homeopathy.‘homeopathic medicine’‘homeopathic remedies’
- ‘A traditional homeopathic cure for a bee sting is a dose of bee pollen.’
- ‘Most homeopathic preparations are now sold in the form of lactose pills.’
- ‘They had already started over-the-counter homoeopathic treatment.’
- ‘Homoeopathic practitioners also use it for skin conditions.’
- ‘Many individuals have turned to alternative medicine such as acupuncture and herbal and homeopathic remedies.’
- ‘Homeopathic medicine was introduced into the United States in 1825.’
- ‘Homeopathic dilutions often end up to the point of one part active ingredient per 10^15 or more parts of what they're dissolved in.’
- ‘Some homeopathic remedies derived from substances that would be poisonous in large amounts, such as arsenic or strychnine, could be banned.’
- ‘He was interested in homeopathic medicine.’
- ‘Homoeopathic remedies prescribed during the initial few consultations focused on healing the damage to the child's immune system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.